The San Francisco Chapter of the Berkeley Haas Alumni Network is hosting a unique opportunity to hear from four industry experts about how they use analytics in their respective areas of the sector. Thanks to our contacts at McKesson, we have secured the vision center conference facility at the McKesson corporate headquarters in San Francisco.
- SVP, McKesson – analytics in the pharmaceutical industry
- Director of Data Science and Analytics, FitBit – machine learning techniques and analytics on health wellness/wearables data
- Executives from the provider and health insurance sectors will also talk about how they successfully deployed analytics to help their organization in improving care quality and reducing overall population healthcare costs
- 6:00PM – 6:15PM (tour of McKesson vision center – available to only the first 15 people to sign up)
- 6:15 introduction of speakers
- 6:20 – 7:40 presentation of analytics case studies from executives
- 7:45 – 8:15 wrap up and networking
If you have any questions, please contact Ajit Chakradeo.
WHEN: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 6:00-8:15pm
WHERE: McKesson HQ – 1 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94104