The San Francisco Chapter of the Berkeley Haas Alumni Network presents a Fall Mixer Happy Hour.
Enjoy a drink at Barbarossa in SF with the San Francisco Alumni Network! This is a great opportunity to build your network with professionals across various industries, explore new careers, and connect with old classmates.
If you haven’t heard of us before, it’s never too late to get involved or get acquainted with us! We would absolutely love to have you attend this happy hour to show our strength of our network. If not for the networking, come at least for the free drink! Here are a few other reasons why you should come:
- Unwind after a long week with a delicious cocktail, mocktail or snacks at an upscale lounge
- Meet with old classmates
- Get (more) involved with BHAN SF and learn about upcoming events (e.g. volunteering at dog shelters, investment group meetings)
- Expand your network and build new connections for a career change, interest in a particular field, or hiring purposes (hire Haas!)
A few additional notes:
- Barbarossa is located within walking distance (7 blocks) from both Montgomery and Embarcadero BART station
- +1’s and non-Haas alums are welcome
For questions, please reach out to Corey Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org